Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Good-bye To A Faithful Friend


Tuesday July 10, 2007- I said good-bye to my car today. It was a very dependable means of transportation, and I parted ways with the vehicle in the same way, I would say good-bye to an old friend. The young man was a very happy buyer, and I was more than pleased to get my asking price. The money, which won’t last very long will come in handy in my struggle for financial independence, plus I figure I can get by pretty well without the old Buick, but I sure will miss it.

I spent the rest of the day going around town on the bus. It was quite the letdown from having a dependable means of transportation, that always started and did not give me any problems. Nonetheless,I got everything done, which needed doing and I even had time to take this picture of a large leafy plant, that is part of the landscaping at the hospital parking lot, that is located right next to the apartment building where I live.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, this blog lasted a long time